Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baby Hungry

Amber and I are getting more serious about having a baby. I would consider myself baby hungry. Amber and I spend at least two days a month looking up baby names. I know, it’s not very healthy. We've been trying for a long time, and I think we may be doing something wrong. I keep asking Todd and Sherine for the secret recipe, but that secret is air tight. Maybe my diagram is old. Anyway, we are blessed to be surrounded by dozens of nieces and nephews and parents who trust us to watch them (they don't have nanny cams). These kids are cute enough that I can usually fill my appetite for babies, for a while.

Reagan and big daddy, or is it big old daddy? I can never remember.



Mikkena, Tobin and Alexis (They're cousins, he wishes he were that much of a ladies man)



Tagen (The most in danger of being kid-napped by me)




Marcus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how every other picture has a full sentence under it except my kids. All it says is Marcus. Nice.

Jared Hill said...

Does marcus need an introduction? Also, when did you have another kid?

SteveMax said...

Jared - hey, congratulations on your blog - looks great!