Friday, July 3, 2009

The work begins..........


Posted by Picasa


This week my youngest brother, Zach (you may remember him as the puking peep contest winner), left on a mission to Singapore. Before he left, he went on a 4 day lecture tour (he was receiving the lectures). His final stop was my house where I proceeded to deliver a two hour power point presentation on how to be a good missionary (only partly true). I figure I was fulfilling my two-part role as the oldest brother. I beat him up for the first 19 years of his life, now I get to spend the rest of the time telling him what to do. If he's smart, he'll forget half of the crap I told him and just work hard and have faith. I'm proud of you Zach! I can't wait to hear all about your time in Singapore. That is, if you can make it out of the MTC alive.

If any one wants to follow Zach's journey check out the link on my blog list thingy.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Good luck Zach!!!!! I know what you mean about being the older sib J - it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it :)