Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun at the pool

One of our favorite things about our condo is the pool. We can be found there most evenings.


Apparently we don't care what we look like when we get there.

Mikkena and I start out by diving for "treasure". Today we found 4 bandaids, 2 dead pill bugs, and a dead grasshopper, not the best day for us. We decided to abandon pirating to practice for our aquatic circus auditions.

Underwater hand-stands. Notice Mikkena sporting her new protective water socks. Classy.

Almost.....Hold it.

Tada! We accomplished this trick with only one bruised collar bone. But bruised collar bones are not the only danger to aquatic circus performers. There's always the unexpected kick to the chops.

Nice action pic Amber!

6 comments:

Sherine said...

Water socks beats bloody toes... and that was seriously a great shot by amber... I guess water circus is more dangerous than I thought

Stacie said...

Can't wait to see the synchronized swimming practices - get ready with that camera Amber.

Brittanie said...

You have a BLOG!!! YAY! Now I can keep up with you guys, since I'm terrible with phone calls. I would love to have a pool nearby. I think Erin would really like it.

And yeah, things are going okay. I'm sicker than sick, but that's normal for me when I'm pregnant.

Oh, and Adrienne told me that Dad told Amber that we didn't stay with you when we came to Utah because she was rude to me. I have NO IDEA where Dad got that idea. Um....I don't think that Amber has been rude to me...And I didn't stay with you guys because I didn't want to overwhelm you with Dad, Mom, Nyssa, Zac, AND me, Matt, and Erin. But if I had known just how many people were staying at Adrienne's mother-in-law's house I would have wanted to stay with you guys. Adrienne didn't tell me there'd be a ton of people there.

Anyway, LOVES YA!

SteveMax said...

Hey guys, glad to see that you're enjoying the summer!

Amber Hill said...

Sherine, you're the bomb commentor. Thanks for caring.

Adi said...

Hey Jare.... I have a new family blog. i need you to help me cool it up a bit.